We are looking for a customer-obsessed Support Specialist to join our incredible team. We need someone who will anticipate our client needs, troubleshoot, problem-solve, and delight our customers so they stay engaged for years to come. This person will play an instrumental role on our growing support team, with a focus on phone, email, and online chat communications. You will be immersed in a fast-paced environment and will be expected to proactively contribute suggestions to improve customer satisfaction and further the company’s success.
In a typical day, you may….
- Provide phone, text, and email support to Clients in an effective manner via provided tools
- Focus on developing customer relationships by providing exceptional support
- Respond to inquiries from existing clients via phone and email
- Walk a client through the configuration of their software so they understand the expected behavior and options
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales, and Product Management teams to prioritize work and resolve issues
- Document and escalate for feature and product enhancement requests
- Train a new team member on our systems and processes
- Evaluate our partner support team’s proposed responses
- Collaborate within the team to promote excellence in customer support, share ideas and knowledge, and contribute to the success of Shiftboard as a global organization
- Track progress against key team and company goals
- Manage a queue of support inquiries with a moderate to high level of complexity and diversity
- Maintain an accurate reflection of conversations and next steps
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated success as self-directed learner comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
- You may not know the answer initially, however, you are skilled at discovering resources available to you and how or where to find the answers
- Possess good judgement and mastery at triage; you are a quick study at knowing when (and when not) to deep dive
- Must have the ability to juggle and prioritize a high volume workload and handle details accurately and in a timely manner under pressure
- Requires an understanding of basic Internet technologies.
- Requires a proven ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Requires strong communication (verbal and written) skills with other team members and clients.
- Requires an understanding of task management techniques and tolls
- Requires a natural problem-solving focus with curiosity with technology
- Requires discipline to keep documentation up to date
- Experience using CRM systems (such Zendesk, Salesforce), MS Office skills
- Experience working in a SaaS environment a plus
- Flexibility to work different shifts, including an early (6a.m. - 3p.m.) or later (9a.m. - 6 p.m.), or combinations established by the Company.
Shiftboard is a cloud-based scheduling and workforce management solution for organizations with shift-based workforces. Simply put, we automate the complexities of scheduling hourly workers by integrating staff information, scheduling demands, and communication tools into one solution. We help companies around the world overcome the complexities of staff scheduling and people management with our revolutionary scheduling solution.
In our constant pursuit to better serve our customers, all of our team members bring creativity, pragmatism, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to continually improve on our industry leading platform. Our growth mindset, coupled with execution, has allowed Shiftboard to create a revolutionary product.
Shiftboard seeks to make every employee feel appreciated. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer an employee stock option program, unlimited paid time off, a business casual dress code, and an open communication policy. We are expanding rapidly and the time to get in on the ground floor is now. If you appreciate being challenged to do your best work, making a difference every day through innovation and commitment to customers, and copious amounts of free food, please take the time to send us your resume!